Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite vanished from CPAN ?

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2004
      I am actively working to resolve this with CPAN. Since Paul transitioned
      ownership/management of SOAP::Lite to me (Paul is still involved of
      course) there has been issues on the CPAN network... they won't let me
      post updates, and they are far too busy to respond to my support requests.

      Please be patient - this will get resolved.