SOAP::Lite vanished from CPAN ?

  • drfousth
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2004
      Hello,

      I can't find SOAP::Lite with the CPAN shell anymore since a few days.
      What happened?

      Sven
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2004
        I am actively working to resolve this with CPAN. Since Paul transitioned
        ownership/management of SOAP::Lite to me (Paul is still involved of
        course) there has been issues on the CPAN network... they won't let me
        post updates, and they are far too busy to respond to my support requests.

        Please be patient - this will get resolved.