First server newbie question - Please Help

  • Joseph Norris
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2004
      Group,

      I am really enjoying working with SOAP::Lite - but I have run into a
      problem
      when building my own Server. I have been successful in building
      clients for
      a variety of soap servers but now I wish to do my own.

      I keep getting Denied Access to method error and I am not sure just
      how to
      begin troubleshooting this problem. It appears that my little server
      finds
      the subs in my PM that I am using but then I get this error. This
      happens
      when I have a package of routines in the Soap server script in accord
      with
      the example scripts. I have the following:

      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;
      use lib "/usr/local/cs/lib";
      use CSSOAP;

      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI
      -> dispatch_to('/usr/local/cs/lib/CSSOAP')
      -> handle;

      The rountines in CSSOAP.pm are not being found. I get the following:

      Denied access to method (cslogin) in class (CSSOAP) at
      /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2267.

      my client:

      use SOAP::Lite
      on_fault => sub { my($soap_response, $res) = @_;
      die ref $res ? $res->faultstring : $soap_response->transport-
      >status,
      "\n"; };

      my $soap_response = SOAP::Lite
      -> readable(1)