Re: [soaplite] Axis and MIME attachments

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10 7:34 AM
      I order to fix the interop issue, you must download the latest MIME::Tools
      package. However you need to download:

      MIME-tools-6ALPHA-6.x or greater

      This version of MIME tools has an option in called BOUNDARY_DELIMITER
      which can be set to '\r\n';

      local $MIME::Entity::BOUNDARY_DELIMITER = "\r\n";

      See how easy that was? =-D

      > I see on the change log for .60 that an Axis interoperability bug was
      > fixed to output a CRLF to terminate a MIME boundery (as required by
      > Axis) instead of a CR. But how do I set the MIME boundery delimiter
      > (or is the CRLF now the default?)
      >
      > thanks
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >
      > To visit your group on the web, go