Axis and MIME attachments

  • epfreed1
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2004
      I see on the change log for .60 that an Axis interoperability bug was
      fixed to output a CRLF to terminate a MIME boundery (as required by
      Axis) instead of a CR. But how do I set the MIME boundery delimiter
      (or is the CRLF now the default?)

      thanks
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2004
        I order to fix the interop issue, you must download the latest MIME::Tools
        package. However you need to download:

        MIME-tools-6ALPHA-6.x or greater

        This version of MIME tools has an option in called BOUNDARY_DELIMITER
        which can be set to '\r\n';

        local $MIME::Entity::BOUNDARY_DELIMITER = "\r\n";

        See how easy that was? =-D

        > I see on the change log for .60 that an Axis interoperability bug was
        > fixed to output a CRLF to terminate a MIME boundery (as required by
        > Axis) instead of a CR. But how do I set the MIME boundery delimiter
        > (or is the CRLF now the default?)
        >
        > thanks
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        > To visit your group on the web, go