Changing version of XMLSchema

  • Jon Nixon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
      Hi -

      I have a SOAP::Lite client which passes a complex parameter to a Java
      server. Eveything works fine except for one of the subparamters which
      can't be deserialized.

      <date xsi:type="xsd:dateTime">2004-01-23T23:09:49.460Z</date>

      I get back <faultstring>org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for
      {http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema}dateTime</faultstring>

      My perl client (which fails) generates an envelope containing
      "xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema" but a java client (which
      works) generates "xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"

      Can anyone tell me how to change the XMLSchema version in SOAP::Lite

      Thanks

      - Jon
    • Tim Wood
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
        At 01:06 PM 02/03/04, Jon Nixon wrote:
        >Hi -
        >

        >Can anyone tell me how to change the XMLSchema version in SOAP::Lite

        This (or similar) goes in the FAQ:

        my $myProxy = SOAP::Lite->service($serviceURL)->xmlschema(2001);

        TW