Forcing HTTP/1.1 for SOAP-Clients

  • Zazie Queneau
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
      Hi there,

      there's a nice example for changing the HTTP protocol
      in order to talk to servers that understand HTTP/1.1
      only. I found it in the SOAP Cookbook on soaplite.com
      (section 'Changing HTTP protocol')

      use SOAP::Lite +trace =>
      transport => sub {
      $_[0]->protocol('HTTP/1.1') if
      $_[0]->isa('HTTP::Request')
      };

      If I do so, it doesn't work and the perl (-w)
      interpeter complains about "Odd (wrong?) number of
      parameters in import(), still continue at ..."
      Any idea what's wrong?

      Best regards

      Zazie

    • Duncan Cameron
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
        > there's a nice example for changing the HTTP protocol
        > in order to talk to servers that understand HTTP/1.1
        > only. I found it in the SOAP Cookbook on soaplite.com
        > (section 'Changing HTTP protocol')
        >
        > use SOAP::Lite +trace =>
        > transport => sub {
        > $_[0]->protocol('HTTP/1.1') if
        > $_[0]->isa('HTTP::Request')
        > };
        >
        > If I do so, it doesn't work and the perl (-w)
        > interpeter complains about "Odd (wrong?) number of
        > parameters in import(), still continue at ..."
        > Any idea what's wrong?
        The example has incorrect syntax, see this earlier message

        Please can someone fix the example?
        Regards

        Duncan