Re: [soaplite] persistent object in all SOAP-funktions

  • Tilman Baumann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2004
      Thank you.

      I'm using the SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon way.

      My error in reasoning was the availability of my database object in the
      different namespace of the remotecalls.

      I put my deamon part in a package and now i can use $Server::db.

      Thanks jpeyser to show me the wood wich i couldn't see because of the
      trees. ;)

      It was only a question about the namespace.