Re: [soaplite] Re: I posted earlier, this time i will try and make sense

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2004
      I don't mean to be hard headed, but placing the NS declaration in the
      Envelope and in the method call is functionally equivalent.

      I say that only to underscore how odd the behavior is.

      To get your XML even closer to what is "expected" by the server, I might
      try adding the correct ns prefix to every element in the method.

      Honestly, I am using voodoo here, as I am not sure why .NET will not parse
      the request properly.

      BTW - what is the SOAP Fault coming back from .NET?

      The behavior you are looking for is available in CVS and will be released
      with SOAP::Lite 0.65.

      > I forgot to include this in the post below.... my code currently
      > looks like this but it doesn't give me what i need
      >
      > $soap = SOAP::Lite
      > -< autotype(0)
      > -< namespace("m0")
      > -< xmlschema('http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema')
      > -< uri($ns2)
      > -< on_action(sub{sprintf '%s/%s', @_ })
      > -< proxy($proxy);
      >
      > $method = SOAP::Data-byrne@m...< wrote:
      > < < < Aaaah. This is a much better question. Your problem is
      > something
      > < < that will
      > < < < be fixed in the next release of SOAP::Lite. In the next release,
      > < < < namespaces can be registered globally, and namespaces can be
      > < < searched by
      > < < < prefix and uri as to avoid namespace proliferation. In the
      > < < meantime, there
      > < < < is a work around. You need to modify the root element of the
      > < < request, and
      > < < < specify namespaces and namespace prefixes manually. Check out
      > the
      > < < < following article on majordojo to learn how:
      > < < <
      > < < < http://www.majordojo.com/archives/000009.html
      > < < <
      > < < < < I need to create some XML that looks like this -
      > < < <
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >
      > To visit your group on the web, go
      > to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soaplite/