examples for e.g. purchase order?

  • redgrittybrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2004
      Does anyone know of any examples of SOAP::Lite client and server for
      something like a purchase order or any similar document that contains
      header+detail type structure?

      Most of the examples I can find just pass a fixed length list of
      simple datatypes. I could use a more complex example.

      e.g. data with named elements in this kind of structure ...
      <header>
      <delivery-address>
      <street-address>xxx</street-address>
      <zipcode>zzzzz</zipcode>