specifying schema

  • Nayana Hettiarachchi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2004
      I finally manage to figureout how to specify an output so .NET wont complain about an error in XML document though i am left with one more question (as always)

      my result has a loop which includes more than 1 bodies of an element... by looking at the google search API output seems like i have to specify the output

      <resultElements xmlns:ns3="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xsi:type="ns3:Array" ns3:arrayType="ns1:ResultElement[10]">

      i know how to specify the type using SOAP::Data->type

      but i am unclear how do specify arrayType

      any ideas ??

      thanks

      Nayana