XMLRPC package main problems

  • j0rd_rox
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2004
      I'm having problems setting up my server to use any other package then
      package main.

      if i set up my server like this in apache.
      <Location /mod_xmlrpc>
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlHandler Apache::XMLRPC::Lite
      PerlSetVar dispatch_to "/Your/Path/To/Deployed/Modules, FOO, FOO::bar"
      </Location>

      then use
      `XMLRPCsh.pl http://foo.com/mod_xmlrpc`
      `XMLRPCsh.pl http://foo.com/mod_xmlrpc/FOO`
      `XMLRPCsh.pl http://foo.com/mod_xmlrpc/FOO/bar`
      `XMLRPCsh.pl http://foo.com/mod_xmlrpc?class=FOO`

      and type something like

      > bar
      --- XMLRPC FAULT ---
      Client
      Denied access to method (bar) in class (main) at
      /usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2267.

      No matter what i try i can't get the XMLRPC to use a different class
      then (main). Any replies would be of help, it's really beginning to
      bug me.

      I've tried printing $method_uri and such near line 2267.
      and it seems to always be '' no matter what i try.

      I did most of the trouble shooting in .55 but recently upgraded to .60
      and it didn't fix anything.