SOAP Server -- newbie question!!!

  • Nayana Hettiarachchi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2004
      Hi there,

      i actually started using SOAP 24hrs ago and i am really new to this but
      i manage to gather much information so far.

      i am trying to write a server which is going to return multiple line iteams

      here is a part of the perl code

      ================

      my $filename = "/home/nayana/tmp/fout.txt";
      my $counter = 0;

      open (XMLFILE, "$filename");
      while (defined ($_ = readline XMLFILE ))
      {
      my $xmlline = $_;
      $xmlline =~ m/^(.*),(.*),(.*)$/;

      my ($DEPT, $FILE_NO, $CUST_NO) = ($1, $2, $3);

      $GLACCT->{$counter}{"DEPT"} = "$DEPT";
      $GLACCT->{$counter}{"FILE_NO"} = "$FILE_NO";
      $GLACCT->{$counter}{"CUST_NO"} = "$CUST_NO";

      $counter = $counter + 1;
      }

      return $GLACCT;

      my question is this the proper way to return multiple LINE ITEMS

      if so how do i define this in WSDL file ?

      can anyone help

      Nayana