how can we specify the data within the SOAP::BODY

  • gdc00108
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2004
      Hi

      We want to connect to an existing application
      that accept soap message with mime and dime attachment.
      We try using ->method, ->call, SOAP::Data, freeform
      to generate the soap body (xml data specific to the
      existing application)
      but I always end up with string such as
      c-gensym3 xsi:type="xsd:string

      Let's say we want to put the following data
      in the SOAP-ENV:BODY. How do we do that?

      <a:aaa xmlns:a="http://xxx.com/xxx">
      <a:bbb>value1</a:bbb>
      <a:ccc>value2</a:ccc>
      </a:aaa>
      <a:ddd xmlns:a="http://xxx.com/xxx">
      <a:bbb>value1</a:bbb>
      <a:ccc>value2</a:ccc>
      </a:ddd>

      Thanks
      Daniel
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2004
        There is currently no DIME support in SOAP::Lite (any developers out there
        want to fill this gap?), but MIME support should be rather easy.

        In SOAP::Lite 0.60 SOAP::Lite and SOAP::MIME were merged. However their
        documentation was not. Below is a link to SOAP::MIME docs which should
        help you in your implementation:

        http://www.majordojo.com/SOAP-MIME/

        > Hi
        >
        > We want to connect to an existing application
        > that accept soap message with mime and dime attachment.
        > We try using -
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        > To visit your group on the web, go
        > to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soaplite/