Re: [soaplite] wsdl2perl ?

  • Víctor A. Rodríguez
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2004
      Hi Chetan,

      > In some of the posted messaged, i've been reading about the the wsdl2perl
      > utility. Is this available for download ? if not, when is it expected to
      > be released.

      You can download from SOAPLITE's CVS under wsdl2perl
      Cheers
      --
      Víctor A. Rodríguez (http://www.bit-man.com.ar)
      El bit Fantasma (bit-man)
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        Hi,

        Is there is a distributable version of wsdl2perl ? I tried downloading from CVS and got errors that it could not find 'Template.pm'.  I have the beta version of soaplite 0.6 installed.

        Chetan