wsdl2perl ?

  • Chetan Lalye
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2004
      Hi ,

      In some of the posted messaged, i've been reading about the the wsdl2perl utility. Is this available for download ? if not, when is it expected to be released.

      thanks
      Chetan
    • Víctor A. Rodríguez
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2004
        Hi Chetan,

        > In some of the posted messaged, i've been reading about the the wsdl2perl
        > utility. Is this available for download ? if not, when is it expected to
        > be released.

        You can download from SOAPLITE's CVS under wsdl2perl
        Cheers
        --
        Víctor A. Rodríguez (http://www.bit-man.com.ar)
        El bit Fantasma (bit-man)
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
          Hi,

          Is there is a distributable version of wsdl2perl ? I tried downloading from CVS and got errors that it could not find 'Template.pm'.  I have the beta version of soaplite 0.6 installed.

          Chetan