Webservice Security in SOAP::LITE

  • Vimalan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2004
      hi all,
      i am new to web-services. I want to know that,
      does soap::Lite supports XKMS(Xml based Key Management Specification).

      It comes under the security issues to web-services. please help me to
      find this. Apache releases Java based APIs for XML based signature
      and Encryption, but my current system is in perl. so i need to do
      that in perl. If any do this thing already in perl , please let me
      know how to do that?

      I need to return X509 certificate and CRLs to the clients.

      -thanx
      Vimal