Re: Multipart message

  • jigsaw9876
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2003
      Hi again,

      I have been sitting with this problem for a few days now and wonder if anyone has
      an idea? Has anyone tried this before? Any success?

      I understand MIME::Entity->attach would create a multipart message; and a multipart/
      * message has no bodyhandle. And the error I get looks like this:

      Can't call method "as_string" on an undefined value at /Library/Perl/5.8.1/SOAP/
      Lite.pm line 1469 which points to
      push(@result, [$pid,$plocation,$type,$part->bodyhandle->as_string]) in sub
      decode_related

      Would really appreciate some help.