Soap::Lite next release ??

  • clalye
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
      On the downloads page, Soap Lite 6.0 beta is currently available
      only for linux/unix.
      When can we expect a windows version of this release ?

      thanks
      Chetan
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
        Technically that release will work for Windows just as easily, it simply
        has not been packaged in a ZIP file.

        WinZip will be able to decompress the .tar.gz file, then just follow the
        installation instructions for Windows.

        > On the downloads page, Soap Lite 6.0 beta is currently available
        > only for linux/unix.
        > When can we expect a windows version of this release ?
        >
        > thanks
        > Chetan
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        ^byrne :/