VBS Client not dislpaying return Data

  • Jaspal Muker
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      I hv a VB Script Client for a webservice created in perl (3rd party)
      which does not show any return data.

      We traces the communication on the server and the request and
      response from the server is working fine ... the server sends the
      required data back but the vbscript is unable do display the data.

      any pointers?

      MsgBox CreateObject("SOAP.Lite").new( _
      "proxy", "http://myserver/cgi-bin/soap-api/soap.cgi", _
      "uri", "http://myserver/URI" _
      ).ListUsers.result

      do i need to parse the return data by in any object?