MS SOAP Toolkit Client for SOAP::Lite Service?

  • Jaspal Muker
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      Has anyone tried to access a SOAP::Lite service using either the MS
      SOAP Toolkit v3 or SOAP::Lite (Lite.dll) using ASP / VB?

      I tried using VB but find the same issue (SOAPAction shall
      match 'uri#method' if present)

      Any code snippets for accessing the service using Lite.dll will be
      appreciated

      Cheers,
      Jaspal
    • Jaspal Muker
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
        Without the WSDL i mean ...accessing the SOAP::Lite Service using VB
        or ASP but the server does not hv a WSDL File, is that possible ?

        --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "Jaspal Muker" <jaspal.muker@i...>