adding header blocks to SOAP message

  • robhenley2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      Newbie SOAP:Lite question, so apologies in advance!

      I have a client initialized with a wsdl file as follows:

      use SOAP::Lite;
      my $service = SOAP::Lite->service('file:///.../stockquote.wsdl');
      print $service->GetPrice('aCompany','25-Dec-03'), "\n";

      (The WSDL file defines an RPC style GetPrice and also defines a SOAP
      header.)

      This works fine and results in a SOAP message with a body but no
      header. What I'd like to do is specify one or more header blocks as
      well. It looks like I need something like:

      SOAP::Serializer->envelope(SOAP::Header->name(t1 => 5)->mustUnderstand
      (1),);

      Is this the correct approach and how would I combine this with my
      program?

      Many Thanks
      Rob Henley