SOAP::Lite Timeout...

  • techrg99
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Wondering if there is a setting for HTTP timeout and also if you can
      configure how many retries SOAP::Lite will attempt to connect to a
      HTTP server. I guess the time between retries would logically be
      something else that may be configurable? Not sure if this is a
      function of SOAP::Lite or the underlying LWP perl module???