Re: [soaplite] Fwd: Header of type anyURI

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      When you see this error message:

      "Unrecognized type {}anyURI" you typically would see a namespace URI in
      the brackets, like this: "Unrecognized type {urn:foo}anyURI" - so when a
      ns uri is absent, it leaves me to believe that something is wrong on the
      client side - *something* is not resolving the namespace to the XSD schema
      to use.

      Look carefully at the client, and/or post some sample code/trace output
      and let's see what we learn from that.

      > It seems that a header of type xsd:anyURI will always cause a
      > deserialization
      > error with the exception stating that the type is unknown (IE something
      > like
      > 'Unrecognized type {>namespacetype

      ^byrne :/