soap::lite use a perl module with full path name

  • pug1119
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2003
      Hi All,
      I have a problem here. I have a web service written in Java and
      soap::lite client. On the client side, before I used a perl
      moduel "sequence.pm". It worked fine(client service can understand
      each other). Now I modify the client to
      use "ca::mm::dd::sequence.pm".
      Then the Java service can't understand the perl client any more
      because somehow the soap message is constructing the path name of
      ca::mm::dd::sequence.pm
      as "ca__mm__dd__sequence" instead of "ca.mm.dd.sequence"(which
      matches the full path name of sequence.java).
      How can I solve this problem?!! Can I solve it on the perl client
      side?

      Any idea is appreciate. Thank you.

      Amy