Re: [soaplite] Adding namespaces to SOAP-ENV::Envelope

  • Aaron Trevena
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2003
      On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Byrne Reese wrote:
      > This is an excellent question - something I will have to write about... at
      > least more explicitly on majordojo.com. Future versions of SOAP::Lite will
      > make this easier. Here is how *I* would address the problem:
      >
      > http://www.majordojo.com/archives/000009.html

      using call() gives you a lot more flexibility.

      see also

      which is very helpful, I have used this technique successfully to set the
      namespace of the envelope, because ebXML-MS requires you specify the
      namespace of things like ebXML, xlink, etc in the Envelope, Header and
      Body.

      Unfortunately there is still now way to specify a namespace in the
      SOAP-BODY or SOAP-Header.

      Any help on munging these without writing my own serializer would be much
      appreciated.

      cheers,

      A.

      p.s. I have uploaded version 0.6 of SOAP::Data::Builder to CPAN, it is now
      more OO and doesn't churn out pages of debug info anymore. Patches welcome
      :)

      --
      Aaron J Trevena - Perl Hacker, Kung Fu Geek, Internet Consultant
      AutoDia --- Automatic UML and HTML Specifications from Perl, C++