Re: [soaplite] Q about using soap lite to access AWS

  • Michael J. Flynn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2003
      On Sat, 22 Nov 2003, Duncan Cameron wrote:

      > You should be getting a warning here "Not an ARRAY reference"
      >
      > You need to navigate down several levels of hash references
      >
      > for $item (@{$t->{BrowseList}}) {
      > while( ($key, $value) = each %$item) {
      > while( ($key2, $value2) = each %$value) {
      > print "$key2 $value2\n"

      Duncan-

      Thanks for that code snippet. It got me on the right track, but I only
      needed 1 while loop since my structure isn't very deep. None of the
      examples I came across had any real depth to their structure. I can see
      that all my problems came from the fact I didn't reference the array
      correctly.

      for $item (@{$t->{BrowseList}}) {
      while( ($key, $value) = each %$item) {
      print "\t$value\n";

      Laters

      mike flynn - flynnmj@...
      The Company Store - http://www.magpage.com/~flynnmj/tcs.html

      Brought to you by <B>Team SPAM!</B> where we believe:
      <I>"Information in the noise!"</I>