RE: [soaplite] Passing nested structures

  • Aaron Trevena
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2003
      On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, Paul Harman wrote:
      > [ removed ]

      If you have big old nested structures you can save your self time and
      tears using my <plug>SOAP::Data::Build</plug> perl Module, available from
      your local CPAN mirror.

      have a nice day

      A.

      --
      Aaron J Trevena - Perl Hacker, Kung Fu Geek, Internet Consultant
      AutoDia --- Automatic UML and HTML Specifications from Perl, C++