Re: [soaplite] Passing nested structures

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2003
      Man - I cannot wait for wsdl2perl to be finished. These issues will become
      a lot easier when that tool is in place.

      wsdl2perl will also produce a new serializer that could possibly be
      reintegrated into the core module that will make serializing complex types
      a lot easier.

      For the time being, take a look at the following howto:
      http://www.majordojo.com/archives/000008.html

      > I'm using SOAP::Lite as a client to call methods on a gSOAP server.
      >
      > The method I am trying to call thakes 4 input parameters: two strings, a
      > boolean, and a complex data structure. What I want to know is... how do I
      > encode a structure?
      >
      > At the moment I'm doing this:
      >
      > my $gvh=new SOAP::Lite
      > proxy =< 'http://localhost:18083/',
      > uri =< 'urn:Grapevine',
      > on_action =< sub{"\"\""},
      > ;
      >
      > my $res=$gvh-

      ^byrne :/
    • Aaron Trevena
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2003
        On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, Paul Harman wrote:
        > [ removed ]

        If you have big old nested structures you can save your self time and
        tears using my <plug>SOAP::Data::Build</plug> perl Module, available from
        your local CPAN mirror.

        have a nice day

        A.

        --
        Aaron J Trevena - Perl Hacker, Kung Fu Geek, Internet Consultant
        AutoDia --- Automatic UML and HTML Specifications from Perl, C++