Re: [soaplite] setting namespace attribute in Envelope. Header and Body

  • Alasdair Allan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2003
      > ...I already have my own (perl) module to make SOAP::Data/Header stuff a
      > lot less painful (SOAP::Data::Builder a nice interface / wrapper for
      > serialize and SOAP::Data/Header)...

      I notice you've dropped it onto CPAN, perhaps you should talk to Bryne
      about gettting it integrated into the SOAP::Lite core. If we all roll
      our convenience layer packages into the core module distribution things
      should improve quickly for everyone. Which reminds me, I really should
      dig out all those patches and other stuff I've got and forward them on.

      Cheers,
      Al.
      --
      Dr. A. Allan, School of Physics, University of Exeter
    • jpeyser
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2003
        Here is one way of adding namespaces to the Envelope.

        $key =<<NameSpace;
        http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
        http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/schema/msg-header-
        2_0.xsd
        NameSpace

        my $soap = SOAP::Lite->new();
        $soap->serializer->namespaces->{"$key"} = 'xsi:schemaLocation';

        $soap
        -> proxy(...)
        .
        .
        .

        (Doesn't seem to be documented, probably for a good reason.)

        Jonathan

        xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"