Re: Calling .Net web Service with SOAP headers

  • jpeyser
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2003
      On second thought, my solution will not work.

      The method is either POST or GET. A proxy call will submit a POST,
      while a service call will submit a GET. If the proxy address is a
      WSDL file, then you have to use a service call to get the WSDL file,
      which is why you received a "405 method not allowed".

      The WSDL file contains the actual proxy address in the service
      section. If you use that address, my solution may work.

      I will defer to others more knowledgable to answer your question
      about proxy, schema, and service.

      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "alakazoodotcom" <alakazoo@a...>
      wrote:
      > Thanks for your reply Jonathan.
      >
      > My SOAP envelope is now correct
      >
      > Can you explain me the difference between
      > ->proxy
      > ->schema
      > ->service
      >
      > Do you have any ideas for the "405 method not allowed" error
      > message ?
      >
      > Thanks again
      >
      > Pierre
    • alakazoodotcom
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 17, 2003
        Everything works fine except
        this error message

        mismatched tag at line 63, column 16, byte 2921 at C:/Program
        Files/Perl/site/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 185

        I've read that I should use XML::Parser::Lite then I tried
        $SOAP::Constants::DO_NOT_USE_XML_PARSER = 1;
        but I got this message
        mismatched tag 'ul'

        Any ideas ?

        Pierre