Re: Calling .Net web Service with SOAP headers

  • alakazoodotcom
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2003
      > Do you have any ideas for the "405 method not allowed" error
      > message ?

      Maybe it could help if I mention that in VB I use this :
      oSoapClient.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = True

      Thanks again

      Pierre
    • jpeyser
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2003
        On second thought, my solution will not work.

        The method is either POST or GET. A proxy call will submit a POST,
        while a service call will submit a GET. If the proxy address is a
        WSDL file, then you have to use a service call to get the WSDL file,
        which is why you received a "405 method not allowed".

        The WSDL file contains the actual proxy address in the service
        section. If you use that address, my solution may work.

        I will defer to others more knowledgable to answer your question
        about proxy, schema, and service.

        --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "alakazoodotcom" <alakazoo@a...>
        wrote:
        > Thanks for your reply Jonathan.
        >
        > My SOAP envelope is now correct
        >
        > Can you explain me the difference between
        > ->proxy
        > ->schema
        > ->service
        >
        > Do you have any ideas for the "405 method not allowed" error
        > message ?
        >
        > Thanks again
        >
        > Pierre
      • alakazoodotcom
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 17, 2003
          Everything works fine except
          this error message

          mismatched tag at line 63, column 16, byte 2921 at C:/Program
          Files/Perl/site/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 185

          I've read that I should use XML::Parser::Lite then I tried
          $SOAP::Constants::DO_NOT_USE_XML_PARSER = 1;
          but I got this message
          mismatched tag 'ul'

          Any ideas ?

          Pierre