Sample .NET Client/Perl Server

  • Maurice McCabe
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2003
      Hello All,

      Would someone be so kind as to post a default .NET client that talks to a default Perl Server. I need to be able to demonstrate this working to a customer (by having them run the client) and it would save me having to install Windows/.NET.

      I have been using SOAP::Lite and it is excellent. Thanks David, et all, for all your work. I hope to be able to pitch-in myself sometime.

      Thanks in advance,

      Maurice