Re: [soaplite] .Net Server and Perl Client (Code Snippets)

  • Randy J. Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2003
      I wrote the following article for perl.com in March of this year. It covers
      several of the points you learned on your own, as well as a few others. Sorry
      that I didn't get this to you before you learned the hard way, but I haven't
      been attending to e-mail much this weekend.

      The article is at:

      http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2003/03/26/perlanddotnet.html

      Hope this helps!

      Randy
      Randy J. Ray Campbell, CA http://www.rjray.org rjray@...

      Silicon Valley Scale Modelers: http://www.svsm.org
    • Maurice McCabe
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2003
        Hello All,

        Would someone be so kind as to post a default .NET client that talks to a default Perl Server. I need to be able to demonstrate this working to a customer (by having them run the client) and it would save me having to install Windows/.NET.

        I have been using SOAP::Lite and it is excellent. Thanks David, et all, for all your work. I hope to be able to pitch-in myself sometime.

        Thanks in advance,

        Maurice