Got it working !!!!! (Perl client and .Net server)

  • operationsresearch
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2003
      Hi,

      At last, I got the whole thing working. Yahooooooooooo !!

      The .Net service returns all the items and Perl is able to
      print all the objects in result (not just the last one)

      I found this URL in the archives..
      http://www.majordojo.com/archives/000042.html#000042

      Thank you byrnereese.

      This was really daunting. I think I will post some of my code
      so that it is useful to others.

      Ajay