Result array problem (SOAP:Lite client and .Net Server)

  • operationsresearch
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2003
      Hi gurus,

      I am still stuck up with this issue.

      I used Data::Dumper to print out the data that is returned
      from the .Net Server. It shows all the objects in the array.

      However, when I call the result method, it returns only one
      object. I also tried paramsout and paramsall method, but that
      also didnt work.

      Has anyone got an array of objects working from a .Net Service
      to a Perl client ?

      Kindly help,
      Ajay