New to soaplite

  • Surendar Nanchary
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2003
      Hello All,

      I would like to use soaplite for writing a web service using perl and
      calling perl modules. Can someone please suggest me some good pointers on
      the web which has examples on writing a web service. Also can someone
      recommend any good books on
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2003
        > Hello All,
        >
        > I would like to use soaplite for writing a web service using perl
        > and
        > calling perl modules. Can someone please suggest me some good pointers on
        > the web which has examples on writing a web service. Also can someone
        > recommend any good books on

        Naturally, I recommend Programming Web Services w/Perl - an Oreilly book
        by Randy J. Ray and Paul Kulchenko.

        As for articles - I recommend the following resources:

        http://www.majordojo.com/writings.php

        ^byrne :/