Net::Daemon and SOAP server

  • poulkornmod
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      Dear all,

      First of all - I would like to thank Paul and the rest of this
      community for making SOAP so incredible easy to implement good and
      sound solutions!

      Secondly I have a little question regarding security. Would
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon have some of the same nice features
      that Net::Daemon has regarding allowing and disallowing
      networks/hosts?

      I'm not implementing my server as a CGI solution but merely as a
      standalone server - and therefore require some security either on
      user-level or network-level.

      Thanks for your advice and assistance

      Poul Kornmod