Re: [soaplite] Why difference in command line args when Perl impl is invoked via soap or on command line?...answered

  • Mike Klein
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2003
      Unnnnhh. My bad.

      <aside> Perl is a very interesting language. I love CPAN and the list
      handling and whatnot...but it is extremely difficult to read/understand
      code quickly...as it is with other languages. Too many ways of skinning
      the same cat </aside>

      I was incorrectly invoking perl routines as subroutines rather than as
      object methods. When invoking as object method I get same cmdline args
      as when soap does its thing. Very confusing for a while...

      Getting wet with Perl via SOAP::Lite was probably not the smartest thing
      to do...(understatement of the year award).

      mike (Up all night...hey can I go to McDonald's for breakfast already?)
      klein