Denied access to method (test) in class (FOO::Bar)

  • mschrieck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2003
      I always get an access Denied Message if want to use some Modules.
      the Modules are found.

      If i set the manual $static=1 in the SOAP::Lite.pm Module all works fine
      :)

      I think the dispatch_to doesnt work, because if i try this nothing get
      printed

      Im using version 1.47 of SOAP::Lite.pm

      my code.

      use FOO::Bar;
      $daemon = SOAP::Transport::TCP::Server
      -> new
      ( LocalAddr=>127.0.0.1,
      LocalPort=>1001,
      Listen=>5,
      Reuse=>1
      )
      -> dispatch_to(
      '/my/path','FOO::Bar','FOO[\w:]?','FOO::Bar::test'
      )
      ;

      I read all Messages in the list and tried many other things too but
      nothing works.

      Help me please :-)

      ciao

      Marco