Changing xsi and xsd namespaces in SOAP Envelope - how? Help?...

  • dcaffey_fl
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2003
      Dear SOAP::Lite Group,

      The MS-Win web service that I'm writing a PERL client to talk to is
      using the following namespace definitions in the SOAP envelope that
      it expects:

      The PERL client that I've written using SOAP::Lite v 0.55, which is
      the latest available for download off of http://www.soaplite.com, is
      emitting pretty much the same thing in "trace" mode for its SOAP
      envelope except that the year is "1999" instead of "2001". The SOAP
      envelope that PERL is generating, which contains a parameter I'm
      passing to the web service, uses both of the above namespaces but
      with the wrong year. I think this is the cause of the web service not
      recognizing the parameters I'm passing because these are related to
      schemas which probably have something to do with types. Any idea how
      I can change the namespace definitions above in my client using
      SOAP::Lite in object mode? Thanks in advance.

      Dom
    • dcaffey_fl
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2003
        Dear SOAP::Lite Group,

        I solved my problems and got a lot of other good info via the
        article located via the link:

        http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-
        us/dnsoap/html/soapliteperl.asp

        Hope this helps someone else.