HTTP/1.1 100 Continue?

  • thousandmonkeys7
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      Hi. I've run into a problem I hope someone can help with. I'm trying
      to connect to a web service built on MSSOAP. Sending to one server
      works fine. Sending to another, behind a gateway, ends with "100
      Continue at ..." The trace shows that in the first case HTTP 200 is
      returned, in the second HTTP 100 is returned. From what little I've
      learned from Googling around, SOAP::Lite once had a problem with this
      but it should be fixed, and that most transport layers should simply
      skip this response and continue on automatically. So, is there
      something special I have to do, or something stupid I'm doing here to
      cause this behavior? Here's the code:

      use SOAP::Lite ( +trace => all, maptype => {} );
      $SOAP::Constants::DO_NOT_USE_CHARSET = 1;
      if( $#ARGV != 1 ) { die "Usage: perlsoap6.pl wsdl-location string\n";
      }
      $sServer = @ARGV[0];
      $sString = @ARGV[1];
      print SOAP::Lite->uri('http://tempuri.org/message/')
      ->on_action( sub { join '/', 'http://tempuri.org/message', $_[1] } )
      ->service($sServer . 'soaptest.wsdl')
      ->TestUcase($sString);

      Whatever assistance anyone can offer will be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks!
      bill