PHP Implementation whithout wsdl

  • renato_luiz_araujo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2003
      Hello Guys,

      Is anyone aware of a PHP SOAP Client Implementation that doesn't
      require a WSDL file? I mean one that only needs the proxy address like
      SOAP::Lite.
    • Gavin Hamill
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2003
        On Tuesday 14 October 2003 22:52, renato_luiz_araujo wrote:
        > Hello Guys,
        >
        > Is anyone aware of a PHP SOAP Client Implementation that doesn't
        > require a WSDL file? I mean one that only needs the proxy address like
        > SOAP::Lite.

        Certainly.. look at NuSOAP (google for it..)

        e.g.

        <?
        require_once('nusoap.php');

        $soapclient=& new soapclient('http://10.0.0.1:81/');
        $params = array('admin','password');
        $authInfo=$soapclient->call('login',$params,'TicketAuth');
        print_r($authInfo);
        ?>

        Cheers,
        Gavin.