Persistence HTTP connection

  • hamstiede
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2003
      I try to connect my soap-client to a soap-server that is working with
      Persistence HTTP connections:
      The Server-API works with logical sessions. If the HTTP Response is
      done, my SOAP::Lite client closes the TCP/IP connection to the
      server. In this case, for the server the logical session is also
      closed an I lost the logical session handle (API-Stuff).
      With .NET it is possible to handle persistence HTTP connections.
      Question: It is possible to handle more then one SOAP-Requests for
      one HTTP(TCP/IP) connection without closing the socket for each
      Request ?