SOAP Lite IIS and Apache
- Hi All,
I was working on a soap script that should enable me to start and stop
a service on a machine externally. (in Windows 2000 speak: 'net start
<service-name>' or 'net stop <service-name>'
On my pc where I was creating it I was working with an apache
webserver and had it working fine.
When I moved the server side scipt to the IIS server it did not work,
I did some more testing with some simple scripts (the basic
tests/examples as they can be found on soaplite.com) and somehow
figured out the correct way.
However, the service was not stopped and started and I can find
nothing in the 'logs' that tell me what is going wrong (what is wrong
with /var/log anyway).
If this a Windows 2000 issue I apologize, if somebody has a solution I
would love to hear it,