Beginning using SOAP::Lite

  • ecrean2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Hi I have a question, im just using soap lite, but I cant seem to
      get the correct request syntax, Im hoping to get the following
      request output

      Does anybody have any help on what format the soap::data structure
      would be?? Ive tried teh following but it puts xsi:type within the
      <Top> tag and also is there any way of outputting what the structure
      would look like once the soap request is made? any help greatly
      appreciated...

      my $adm = SOAP::Data
      ->name("Top")
      ->type('namesp1:getItem' => {
      'serviceToken ' => $serviceToken ,
      'lanuguagecode' => $languagecode,
      'countrycode' => $countrycode,
      'timestamp' => $timestamp,
      'name' => $name

      });

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
      - <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-
      ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" SOAP-
      ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
      - <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      - <namesp1:getItem xmlns:namesp1="http://eric.crean.ie/Function">
      - <Top>
      <serviceToken
      xsi:type="xsd:string">02ff5b8a5ce2aebc39af7ad477cd5bfe</serviceToken>

      <languageCode xsi:type="xsd:string">ie</languageCode>
      <countryCode xsi:type="xsd:string">ie</countryCode>
      <timeStamp xsi:type="xsd:string">29.09.2003 17:31:10</timeStamp>
      <name xsi:type="xsd:string">Eric</name>
      </Top>
      </namesp1:getAdminServices>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body>