.net client/soaplite server example

  • testmj444
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2003
      Hello everyone,

      I have looked through the mailing lists and found a couple of
      instances where people have attached examples of their client, wsdl
      and server scripts that addresses the interoperability between a .net
      client and a soaplite server.

      I was wondering if someone could either repost those files (like in
      post 2346 by Dan Grigsby) or direct me to some working examples of
      this particular scenario. I have been reading all the documentation
      and have only found documentation about using a soaplite client to
      send requests to .net servers.

      Thanks in advance.