Server charset encoding

  • gnawed
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15 9:26 PM
      How do I set the charset for the server to something other than utf-8?

      I see that a client can be set like:

      $client = SOAP::Lite->encoding('iso-8859-1');

      I'm using Apache::SOAP. I tried the following w/o luck:

      <Location /API/Test>
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlHandler Apache::SOAP
      PerlSetVar dispatch_to "NTF::API::Test"
      PerlSetVar encoding 'iso-8859-1'
      </Location>

      I have a feeling that this tries to set the encoding URN like
      http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/