Re: [soaplite] Segfault

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2003
      Mark,

      The only things that comes to mind is to look at the "Apache is
      crashing with segfaults" section:
      http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/CPAN/data/SOAP-Lite/SOAP/Transport/HTTP.html#TROUBLESHOOTING

      Best wishes, Paul.

    • Mark Cance
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2003
        Thanks Paul, seems to hint towards a similar problem I will compile
        everything again tomorrow with the --disable-rule=EXPAT flag.

        Cheers,
        Mark.

      • Mark Cance
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 16, 2003