Get name+type+value of a dynamic set of data on server side.

  • hurricane_san
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2003
      Hello,

      I'm trying to use SOAP::Lite on a server.
      It's easy to get the parameters values, by order or by name.
      It's what I need for most of the calls but one.

      What I would do is to get every SOAP::Data sent to me.
      I would like to be able to get their name and value (and if possible,
      their type).
      I'm not supposed to know what and how much will be sent to me (just
      that it will be strings or integers).

      What's the easiest way to do it ?

      Thanks for your answers,

      E.